Grande Cache Municipal Campground
The Grande Cache Municipal Campground offers full service camping in a spectacular mountain setting! Located within Town limits, the campground has easy access to the Grande Cache Golf and Country Club, ball diamonds, trails, and is situated within minutes of the downtown.
- Full service camping in a spectacular mountain setting
- 77 large treed sites (54 full service + 19 partial service)
- 5 designated tenting sites (water and 15 amp power) plus limited overflow tenting space
- All sites include picnic table & fire pit
- Onsite dumping station
- Laundry facilities
- FREE Shower facilities
- Lit Roadways
- WiFi Internet
Open May long weekend to October long weekend
- Full service (power, water, sewer) sites: $32/night
- Partial service (power, water) sites: $26/night
- Monthly: $832/month
* all camping fees are non-refundable
- 30 sites available for reservations
- Sites # 42-66 offer full-hook up and #73-77 are allocated for tenting and/or tent trailer reservations.
- Maximum of 2 week stay (may check in again at the end of 2 weeks if space allows)
- Consecutive reservations not permitted
- 1 night's fee non-refundable deposit required at time of reservation
- Payment for entire stay due upon check-in
- Reservations will be accepted on a first come/first serve basis beginning Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 8:00 a.m. Reservations are accepted in person or over the phone. Emails and voicemail messages will not be considered reservations. As this is our busiest day of the season, please understand delays in answering or returning phone calls and emails. One reservation per person/caller. It is likely that sites which may be reserved for Death Race weekend will be full by noon on May 1st.
Long Term Stay
- 20 full hook-up sites are available for seasonal stay
- The fees for the entire reservation are due to secure the reservation and are non-refundable. One night's fee is required to secure reservation and is non-refundable. The remaining balance for the length of stay is required upon arrival.
- If a camper has reserved and paid for one month, another camper may reserve the site for the following month.
- To secure a campsite for future months, the fees must be paid for the entire stay. Fees paid are non-refundable.
- Permanent fixtures are not permitted.
- Quads are not permitted in the campground.
- Death Race/Deathfest weekend is August 2-5, 2013. Long-term campers are permitted to stay.
- Campers who choose to stay recognize that the campground atmosphere may change during this weekend.
- Long term reservations must be paid in two week blocks minimum in order to utilize long term rates and to secure your site.
- 47 sites are available on a first come/first serve basis. Reservations are not accepted for these sites.
- Sites # 1-27 are on a first come/first serve basis, with maximum two week stay
- Sites #28-41 and 67-72 are on a first come/first serve basis, long term stay.
- Payment due for expected length of stay upon arrival, minimum two weeks payment for long-term.
- May extend stay daily by noon (check-out time) up to a 2 week maximum
- 2 week maximum stay (may check in again at the end of 2 weeks if space allows)
August Long Weekend
During this weekend, Grande Cache is home to the Canadian Death Race which is an outdoor adventure race that is accompanied by Deathfest. Accommodations in town during this weekend are scarce! Because of this, the atmosphere of the campground will change, as well as will be open to overflow campers. Grande Cache Campground reserves the right to change rates, policies and procedures during this weekend as the community works hard to ensure racers and guests have a comfortable stay during their visit.
- There are no refunds on camping fees.
- If a long-term camper leaves before the end of the reservation, fees will only be refunded in the instance where the camper is able to secure a new long-term camper for the site.
Grande Cache Municipal Campground reserves the right to adjust rates and procedures throughout the season. Payments and rates will be subject to compliance with the date and time the booking is made. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy.
Grande Cache Municipal Campground
P.O. Box 300, Grande Cache, AB T0E 0Y0
Owned by the Town of Grande Cache