WELCOME TO GRANDE CACHE RECREATION CENTRE
|Monday – Friday:|
|8:15 am - 10:15 am||Maximum 15 participants|
|10:30 am - 12:30 pm||Maximum 15 participants|
|12:45 pm - 2:45 pm||Maximum 15 participants|
|3:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Maximum 15 participants|
|5:15 pm – 7:15 pm||Maximum 15 participants|
|Saturday & Sunday:|
|12:00 - 2:00 pm||Maximum 15 participants|
|2:15 pm - 4:15 pm||Maximum 15 participants|
|4:30 pm - 6:00 pm||Maximum 15 participants|
- Patrons are required to book a timeslot to attend the Fitness Centre. You can book up to 24 hours in advance by calling the Grande Cache Recreation Centre at 780.827.2446.
- Bookings will be first come first serve.
- Any available time slots not booked will be first come, first serve basis.
- Each time slot is a two-hour window and participants are asked not to come to earlier than 5-10 min prior to your booking slot. If capacity is at the maximum capacity, you will be asked to wait until your time is available.
- All patrons will be asked to sign in giving their full name and phone number as per AHS standards.
- All patrons will be required to complete the COVID-19 self-screening tool (this includes taking temperatures) prior to entrance of the facility and commencement of any activity. Any participant that is exhibiting any symptoms cannot enter the facility or participate.
- Public members are asked to come dressed appropriately for their work out/leisure activity. All change rooms and showers will be closed. Washrooms will be available.
- It is recommended that you bring your own hand sanitizer and water.
- Yoga mats, bands, and skipping ropes will not be available at this time. Please bring your own if you would like to incorporate it into your workout.
- Those who are sick or have symptoms related to COVID-19 must not use visit.
- Comply with physical distancing guidelines of 2 metres between individuals.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before and after using the facility.
- Refrain from touching your face with unclean hands.
- Follow all mass gathering guidelines and limit congregating when entering and exiting the area.
- During high intensity aerobic activity, the physical distancing guideline is 9 feet between individuals.
- Additional sanitation stations will be placed around the facility and the facility is on a rigorous cleaning schedule.
- Follow tape and/or facility markers on the floor to define designated areas and manage flow of participants.
TOUR OUR FACILITY WITH 3D MODELS:
Grande Cache Recreation Centre at a Glance
- NHL size ice surface
- Spectator seating for 700
- Four dressing rooms with showers and washroom facilities
- Referee room
- Overhead door entry for large equipment
- Ice generally ready at the end of September until March
- Arena surface available for weddings/rentals in the summer months
- 6 lane 25m pool
- 2 dive boards (1m & 3m)
- Wheelchair lift
- Leisure/Wave Pool
- Lazy River
- Zero beach entry
- Hot Tub
- Steam room
- Offers Red Cross Swim Lessons, Fitness Programs and Lifesaving Society course
- Spray Park (Open June – September 11:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
- Changeroom/washroom facilitiy
- Paved Basketball Court
- Green Gym with a full range of fitness equipment
- Paved walking trails
- An indoor climbing cave fun for the whole family!
- Please contact the Recreation Centre at 780.827.2446 for available drop in times and rentals.
- Call about special programs & birthday parties!
- The Grande Cache Recreation Centre offers a variety of community programs and events for all ages that include registered programs, drop in programs, fitness programs and aquatic programs.
- All members and non-members are required to wear wristbands while using the Grande Cache Recreation Centre, unless attending a program for which they have registered (participants names will appear on instructor attendance lists).
- Access to our facility is permitted up until 20 minutes before the facility closes.
- Families, persons with disabilities, persons with mobility issues and caregivers are welcome to use our family change room facilities.
- No food, beverages (except water in non-glass water bottles), bags or coats are permitted in activity areas.
- Coin-operated lockers are available for use in our change rooms at a cost of $0.25 per locker.
- Parents/legal guardians are responsible for the behaviour and conduct of their minor children.
- Personal conduct within the facility must be in the spirit of community and good sportsmanship.
- Family-friendly language, behaviour and attire is expected and required.
- Personal training, group training and instruction that is not delivered by Recreation Services or approved by the Manager of Recreation Services is strictly prohibited.
- Proper, clean, non-marking athletic shoes and attire are required in activity areas.
- Smoking and chewing tobacco is not permitted anywhere within the GCRC.
- We have zero tolerance for abuse or harassment of our staff and volunteers.
- Grande Cache, its employees and representatives cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen articles. We strongly advise that no valuables be brought into our facility or onto our property.