WELCOME TO GRANDE CACHE RECREATION CENTRE
TOUR OUR FACILITY WITH 3D MODELS:
Grande Cache Recreation Centre at a Glance
- NHL size ice surface
- Spectator seating for 700
- Four dressing rooms with showers and washroom facilities
- Referee room
- Overhead door entry for large equipment
- Ice generally ready at the end of September until March
- Arena surface available for weddings/rentals in the summer months
- 6 lane 25m pool
- 2 dive boards (1m & 3m)
- Wheelchair lift
- Leisure/Wave Pool
- Lazy River
- Zero beach entry
- Hot Tub
- Steam room
- Offers Red Cross Swim Lessons, Fitness Programs and Lifesaving Society course
- Spray Park (Open June – September 11:00 am – 8:00 pm daily)
- Changeroom/washroom facilitiy
- Paved Basketball Court
- Green Gym with a full range of fitness equipment
- Paved walking trails
- An indoor climbing cave fun for the whole family!
- Please contact the Recreation Centre at 780.827.2446 for available drop in times and rentals.
- Call about special programs & birthday parties!
- The Grande Cache Recreation Centre offers a variety of community programs and events for all ages that include registered programs, drop in programs, fitness programs and aquatic programs.
- All members and non-members are required to wear wristbands while using the Grande Cache Recreation Centre, unless attending a program for which they have registered (participants names will appear on instructor attendance lists).
- Access to our facility is permitted up until 20 minutes before the facility closes.
- Families, persons with disabilities, persons with mobility issues and caregivers are welcome to use our family change room facilities.
- No food, beverages (except water in non-glass water bottles), bags or coats are permitted in activity areas.
- Coin-operated lockers are available for use in our change rooms at a cost of $0.25 per locker.
- Parents/legal guardians are responsible for the behaviour and conduct of their minor children.
- Personal conduct within the facility must be in the spirit of community and good sportsmanship.
- Family-friendly language, behaviour and attire is expected and required.
- Personal training, group training and instruction that is not delivered by Recreation Services or approved by the Manager of Recreation Services is strictly prohibited.
- Proper, clean, non-marking athletic shoes and attire are required in activity areas.
- Smoking and chewing tobacco is not permitted anywhere within the GCRC.
- We have zero tolerance for abuse or harassment of our staff and volunteers.
- Grande Cache, its employees and representatives cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen articles. We strongly advise that no valuables be brought into our facility or onto our property.